Are you an administrative assistant aiming at landing a new job in 2019? If so, there are key pointers for inspiration you have to know for the best administrative assistant resume that we’re going to highlight here.
Administrative Assistant Resume Format and Ideas
- Headline that writes your specific job title applied for
- Career summary, which is composed of your best assets, signifying your value proposition for the job applied. You can keep this up to four lines of text and emphasize on your qualifications and achievements from previous jobs.
- Full name, complete address with zip code, mobile number and email address
- Work or professional experience starting from the most recent to the oldest work related experience; ensure that these are all related to the specific job advertisement.
- Education section has to include your schools attended, including their complete address and zip code as well as the degree you earned and your honors if applicable
- Additional skills should also be included in the medical assistant resume. Some examples include “Expert in Microsoft Excel and Office…”
Look through these amazing graphic design resume examples!
Use the latest resume format 2019 that will suit your experience and your skills. You can make use of the chronological dental assistant resume if you have continuous work experience and if you are working in the same industry. You can use the functional format for your resume if you want to highlight your job related skills and accomplishments and if you want to shift or change careers. Now for the best results suggested by a career center for a seasoned assistant, you can make use of the combined resume format for 2019 that will emphasize on both your employment background and your job skills.
Use office assistant resume buzzwords, such as typing skills, administrative skills and so on. These can further enhance the benefits that the employer is getting if he or she will give you a chance to work in their company.