What are the best resume designs if you are in the creative fields? This may be one of the provocative questions you are asking right now if you are looking to land a new job using the newest resume format in 2018 for creative professionals. Worry not now because here are top ideas for graphic design resume you may want to make use of for yourself to improve your job success rates.
Resume Design Ideas for the Graphic Designer
- Infographic graphic design resume is a topnotch, impressive creative resume design idea you may want to use for yourself. Show your unique and artistic personality with this resume.
- Package design resume is guides you through the entire packaging needed for graphic designers, including naming systems and selecting good materials.
- Personal Graphic Designer Resume and Self-Promotion is another graphic designer resume to consider for the creative person in you. It helps in showing off your work experience, education and skills in one glance.
- Top Secret Resume & Job Application is one web designer resume for giving the employer a quick overview of your artistry in design and creations!
- Folded Resume/CV is a fantastic resume that is truly awesome with its uniqueness of approach. it also highlights your best assets, so there is no problem at all. It is creative and informative at the same time.
- Self-Branding and Creative Resume Design is one-of-a-kind with its unique touches showing off your personal brand in your application. Use this graphic design resume 2018 and highlight your goodness.
Discover the latest trends in software engineer resume writing!
Choose based on your preference and industry. There are some jobs that require great ideas like these examples we’ve shown here, while there are other jobs that would need you to apply some serious touches as in approved sample resumes and cover letters. Nevertheless, these are all perfect if you are in the creative fields of website design, graphic design and logo design, among other design jobs. Finally, don’t skip the part of highlighting your real worth as an applicant by showing off your accomplishments and recognitions as a design professional.